HRM SUMMIT 2018
HRM Summit 2018 is an event focused on quality, not quantity. People in the business of people are set to witness 20 painstakingly selected speakers tell their honest, passionate and sometimes personal stories on how the turning points of their pasts changed the trajectory of the future.
3 PARALLEL WORKSHOPS
Add 3 practical HR Workshops on trending topics, and you’ll begin to understand what you can expect this November.
BAHRAIN HR AWARDS
The HR Awards recognize those who have made outstanding contributions to their organisations, HR profession, economy and to the community. Read all about the HR Awards here
The 2018 Bahrain HR Awards is the Kingdom’s first and most credible HR awards. It is our attempt to honour the Kingdom’s exemplary employers and individuals who have played a major role in shaping Bahrain's success story.
Best Reward & Recognition Strategies
This award recognises excellence and innovation in employee reward and recognition programs and initiatives.
When judging this category, key criteria will be evaluated, including:
- pioneering performance-linked reward and recognition programs across areas such as salary, benefits and reward schemes
- evidence the reward and recognition strategy aligns with business objectives
- delivery of internal communications relating to reward and recognition initiative
- evidence the reward and recognition strategy is cost effective and competitive
- demonstrable outcomes for the business and employees, such as employee take-up of reward schemes and impact on productivity, engagement and retention
Best CSR Practices
This award celebrates Bahrain’s most outstanding corporate social responsibility program, from a people-perspective.
- clear and measurable CSR objectives and demonstrable alignment with business strategy
- innovative and effective program design, incorporating a variety of CSR initiatives and cost-effective use of resources
- quantifiable impact upon the business and environment
Best Use of Technology
- Needs identification processes
- Variety of systems used
- Efficiencies and cost-savings gained from use of technology
- Resources allocated towards training, manpower, systems, technology etc.
- Use of technology in non administrative functions including: recruitment, talent development, communications and training
Best Graduate Development Program
- Effective graduate recruitment practices
- Alignment of graduate training to organisational goals and future talent needs
- Assessment, evaluation and feedback systems
- Career development programmes and feedback
- Impact of training on graduate retention rates
- Training & development budgets and company funded hours
- Coaching and mentoring programmes
Best Training, Learning & Development Practices
- Alignment of training to organisational goals and future talent needs
- Defined training and development policies and programmes
- Assessment, evaluation and feedback systems
- Alignment of training with career development planning strategies and policies
- Impact of training on retention rates
- Types & variety of courses offered to employees
- Training budgets and hours
- Resources allocated towards training, learning and development; manpower, systems, technology
Champion of HR
This award recognises the CEO or high-level Government Executive who has driven successful HR strategies from the top by putting people first and championing innovative HR values.
- personal leadership to ensure that people issues are at the top of the corporate agenda
- successful implementation of innovative HR initiatives
- involvement of the HR director in the most important organisational decisions
- leading from the front in terms of integrity
- visionary approach to addressing the challenges of the future
HR Young Achiever
The HR Young Achiever of the Year recognises the practitioner who has achieved impressive results with less than five years of experience.
- delivery of effective, pragmatic HR solutions in line with corporate objectives
- successful leadership of people to achieve organisational goals
- mature treatment of complex psychological and human motivational issues
- formulation and implementation of innovative, pioneering ideas
Employer of Choice
- Management's commitment to human capital
- Communications within the company
- Above average staff retention rates and innovative strategies
- Talent management initiatives
- Mentoring and succession planning
- Training, learning and development policies and practices
- Work life balance initiatives
- Health and safety practices and procedures
- Compensation and benefits and rewards & recognition
- Recruitment procedures
- Workplace harmony and physical environment
- Overall corporate culture
- CSR practices
- Performance management
Lifetime Achievement Award
The Lifetime Achievement Award recognises the individual who has displayed excellence at a national level.
- Shown high level of contribution for the advancement of HR practises within organisations and the community
Our Exclusive Partners
We've had the pleasure of welcoming some awesome partners to our previous events
Let us know what we can do for you, your company and your brand. Get in touch with one of our Sales Specialists.
Look who's Talking
I participate in a lot of HR events but I would rank this event in the top categoryRon Thomas
I have no hesitation is confirming that the arrangements for this presentation were the best I have experienced of all the Conferences and Summits I have presented at.Dr. Leslie Thurogood
This was a GREAT event. The people organising it are the best in class and I have no feedback for them other than thank you for looking after us all so well and making time for us when needed.Veronica Munro