RULES OF ENTRY + HOW TO APPLY
Rules of Entry and the Application Process
HOW TO APPLY
- Each category that you enter must be accompanied by a separate entry form, clearly indicating the selected category. Each entry form must be accompanied by a processing fee of BHD 100 towards processing charges.
- The nomination can be for an organization, project or for individual achievements, but each entry must be on a separate entry form
- The decision of the judges' panel will be final
- An organization, project or individual can compete in multiple award categories
- Multiple nominations from one organization will be considered for one or more award categories
- The supporting materials can be submitted in printed format, videos, soft copies, etc.
- Please do not provide original documents.
- All supporting materials should be couriered to
Bahrain HR Awards
P. O. Box 20256
Kingdom of Bahrain
- The organizing committee assures confidentiality for all documents submitted
RULES OF ENTRY
- You may enter any number of categories but each one must be accompanied by a separate Entry form
- The project should comply with all regulatory and legal requirement.
- All or part of the entry may be displayed free of any reproduction fees by the Organisers and in any media locally, regionally or globally
- Entrants should ensure that there are no copyright restrictions or infringements on any of the material submitted
- The Selected Finalist must nominate a senior Management (C- Level) member to collect the award on the Awards Night
- The decision of the judging panel is final and no discussion or correspondence relating to any of their decisions will be entered into
- The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms & conditions, or award categories or the awards at any time without prior notice.
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter the dates and venue at any time without prior notice.
- Some or all of the jury members may visit each finalist project.
- Winners give their consent to the Organisers to use the winner's name, for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide without any additional compensation whatsoever.
Be Recognised. Showcase and Celebrate Talent
Explore Award Categories and Register here!
BAHRAIN HR AWARDS 2018 - CATEGORIES
The Bahrain HR Awards 2018 recognize those who have made outstanding contributions to their individual businesses, to the HR profession and to the community. The winners of these Awards will have all the glory and recognition of being the best in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The HR profession across the region will recognize, salute and congratulate the finalists.
Best Reward & Recognition Strategies
This award recognises excellence and innovation in employee reward and recognition programs and initiatives.
Best CSR Practices
This award celebrates Bahrain’s most outstanding corporate social responsibility program, from a people-perspective.
Best Use of Technology
This award recognises the extent of technology automation practices implemented within the Company's People processes.
HR Young Achiever
The HR Young Achiever of the Year recognises the practitioner who has achieved impressive results with less than five years of experience.
Employer of Choice
One of the most-coveted awards, Employers will showcase policies that make them one of the most admired by their employees
BEST GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
This Award recognises not just quantity, but the quality of Effective graduate recruitment and development practices
Best Learning & Development Practices
This award recognises the key Alignment of training to organisational goals and future talent needs
Champion of HR
This award recognises the CEO or high-level Government Executive who has driven successful HR strategies from the top by putting people first and championing innovative HR values.
HR Manager of the Year
The HR Manager of the Year recognises the individual who has displayed excellence at the management level.
Lifetime Achievement Award
The Lifetime Achievement Award recognises the individual who has displayed excellence at a national level.
ADMIRED BY THE BEST
Here’s what the region's HR leaders think of our events
" This was a GREAT event. The people organising it are the best in class and I have no feedback for them other than thank you for looking after us all so well and making time for us when needed. "
" I participate in a lot of HR events but I would rank this event in the top category. An incredible lineup of speakers, and the set up and production of the conference was absolutely mind-blowing. I even paused mid-talk to applaud them because this event was off the charts. "
" I have no hesitation is confirming that the arrangements for this presentation were the best I have experienced of all the Conferences and Summits I have presented at."