Summit Overview What's in store in 2015
Seventh Annual HRM Summit 2015The HRM Summit 2015 is a two day Conference, HR Excellence Awards followed by 3 Parallel Post Conference Workshops. The event is categorized into different tracks that cover the most demanding HR Development and Management issues facing organizations, big and small in the region.
These tracks cover a number of critical topics such as HR Strategy, Rewards Management, Talent Management, Skills Development, Employee engagement and various other Global best practices. Each track will be followed by a panel discussion comprising of leading International experts in their respective fields and will enable delegates to join in and participate in the panel.
- Human Capital Development Strategies: People Development for Organisational Success
- Employee Engagement: Strategies to Sustain Business Performance
- Leadership, Coaching and Succession: Developing Next Generation HR Leaders
- Team building strategies: Building a world-class team
- Performance Management: Recruitment, Retention and Motivation strategies
- Trends in Learning and Talent Development & Challenges in Workforce Nationalisation
- Round Table Panel discussions on topical issues
Request a brochure for more detailed information.