Post-Conference Workshops HRM Summit 2015 will feature Practical Workshops on 27 October 2015
Workshop - 2: Employee Engagement - Build a Great Place to Work
Ron Thomas CEO, Great Place to Work - Gulf
A workplace where employees treat one another with civility and respect is far more likely to function at optimum levels of productivity. Unfortunately, the rise of disrespectful behaviors in business seems to be at epidemic levels, and the result is a steady erosion in morale and productivity. This seminar provides strategies for leaders and managers to recognize and handle offensive, disrespectful and inappropriate behaviors. It also explores how to improve productivity by modeling better behavior and fostering a culture of civility and mutual respect.
- Getting a clear understanding of the importance of culture within the organization
- Getting the fundamentals of building an engaged workforce.
- Leadership modeling behaviors
- Coaching managers on the key fundamentals of an engaged work environment
- Identifying key actions successful companies use to create great workplaces
- Applying strategies and overcoming obstacles to build a positive, respectful climate
- Learn the key drivers of engagement between employees and the organization
- Understanding the 5 key components of building a creative and explosive work environment.
- Understanding the 9 key components of auditing your culture
- Understanding the financial incentives for your organization is building a High-Trust Workplace
- Learn the key financial metrics that affect your company with a