3 CAREFULLY CURATED PRACTICAL WORKSHOPS.
AGILE HR LESSONS FROM SILICON VALLEY
Executive Director, SHRM
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN TEAMS
Master Trainer Mentor
FULL OF LIFE - ENGAGING YOURSELF, TEAM AND ORGANISATION
SIG Combibloc Obeikan
WORKSHOP 1 : AGILE HR LESSONS FROM SILICON VALLEY
Executive Director, SHRM
The next buzz word entering the lexicon of HR is ‘Agile’. Though the concept has been around since the days of continuous improvement and six sigma, only recently has the influence of technology and globalization put HR’s Standard Operating Procedures under the Agile microscope. In this workshop you will learn: .
- What is Agile HR?.
- How is it different today from the past.
- What functional areas of HR are most likely to be impacted by Agile HR?
- What functional areas of HR are least likely to be impacted by Agile HR?
Cases from silicon valley will be used to understand the concepts and assess Agile HR’s viability in the GCC.
WORKSHOP 2: PERFORMANCE DRIVEN TEAMS
Master Trainer Mentor,
This one day workshop is the ideal solution for corporations to enroll part of, or their entire team, in order to develop a higher sense of team work culture and synergy within their organization. The participating individuals will acquire an in depth understanding about team philosophy, building, effectiveness and innovative performance. This workshop will enable the participants to gain and develop the required competencies, skills, knowledge and attitude about the mechanism of teamwork and its strategies.
Module One: Getting Started
- Differentiating between a Group and a Team, and its importance
- The stages of Team Building
- Group Activity: Forming a Team
- Teams are given time to form their own team, choose a leader, create a slogan/logo and then report back on all reasons for their choices (assessment)
Module Two: Achieving Performance
- The underlying, root cause of performance
- Different Mind Maps and diverse teams
- The effect of perception on performance and behavior
- Building a synergetic, proactive team
Module Three: Time for action
- The main activity: materializing all philosophies, strategies and skills
- This activity will create awareness, teach new skills and put all the team under the spot
- This activity will take at least an hour and will address: Leadership relevance in teams, team work and team building, importance of communication in teams, innovative and creative team work, time management in teams, presenting your team well and being an ambassador to the team and organization, in addition to other related competencies and skills required of successful teams.
WORKSHOP 3 : FULL OF LIFE - ENGAGING YOURSELF, TEAM AND ORGANISATION
SIG Combibloc Obeikan
People are unique yet their stories are all the same. “Full of Life” is a workshop, which will make you aware of who you really are, what you want and what you were born to do, and how to live an engaged life. “Full of Life” is designed to help people, teams and organizations find their ultimate purpose, use their talents, strengths and their personality to make a difference in the world. This in turn will make people feel good about their personal development, their contribution and their overall impact. The workshop has many stories, activities and exercise to help you learn.
In the workshop we introduce the concept of living a full life, we take the participants on a journey and show what life is like for many and what it could be like. We introduce the key reasons why so many people live a life without fullness and disengagement. In this part we also show what could be done, from living off the grid, be satisfied with little as well as becoming a business super star. We are all unique, a blend of nature and nurture, we are influenced by culture, our environment and our genes. For everyone the blend is different and the workshop assists people to become aware of who they really are, what makes each of us unique what we need deep down to be satisfied and become aware of our personality, talents, strengths and preferences.
A lack of being courageous enough to be ourselves, by just complying, faking it and doing our best to fit in, often results in living a life of insecurity, fear, comparison and competition. This leads directly to disengagement, disconnection and living without meaning, unhappiness and feeling empty inside.
The workshop takes the model for individuals to teams and organizations and shows how full of life individuals can help deliver results within teams and organizations and how organization can help individuals become full of life. It is all about understand Who, What and How – purpose and passion for teams and organizations.
The workshop has a call to action – both to individuals and to organizations to start creating full of life environments to make the world a better place inspire people and communities and live happy and satisfied lives, feeling good about ourselves being a role-model and leaving a legacy.