3 CAREFULLY CURATED PRACTICAL WORKSHOPS
These Workshops are bound to change your perspective on HR!
WORKSHOP 1 HR Metrics AND Workforce Analytics
BRAD BOYSON, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, SHRM
HR professionals will learn how to drive organizational change around human capital activities by linking evidence based data to business strategy and performance. They will also learn to apply HR analytics to a broad spectrum of human capital activities and linking them to workforce analytics. From facilitating outcome-based conversations, to interpreting and benchmarking organizational results, this workshop provides HR professionals hands-on experience that will help acquire the confidence needed to build consensus and acceptance around human capital measurement systems that support operational goals.
- Describethe importance and potential benefits of business metrics and the role Human Capital Analytics, play in evaluating an organization's performance.
- Putting metrics into context and how they support the business and give HR, credibility through facts, numbers and insight.
- Outlining the differences and utilization of the HR and Workforce Analytics Model to better link human capital results and activities to business performance.
- Design a plan for gathering data and implementing human capital measurement in your organization.
- Determine what should be measured to gauge whether HR is helping the company deliver on goals.
- Analyze data from an advanced perspective and determine which analytic technique to apply based on the business context.
WORKSHOP 2 LEADERSHIP AND NAVIGATION
Leadership is the central pillar of dynamic and forward thinking organisations in today's competitive market place. Organisations can no longer stand still but only move forward with informed and inspiring leaders with pace and energy. A comprehensive leadership development toolkit, this programme aims to develop further both the strengths and weak areas of senior leaders to ensure they maximise their performance for the benefit of the business and their teams. With a three-pronged approach of creating and developing personal, team and business excellence and coupled with many practical and group exercises, this unique Training program is sure to create a lasting impact on the new and developing leaders in your organisation.
- DefiningLeadership versus Management
- Characteristicsof effective leaders and managers
- Determining when to lead and when to manage
- Howto get the best from the team you lead
- Understandinga range of leadership approaches
- Determiningyour own leadership style
- EffectiveListening, Motivating and Inspiring others
- Understandand role model great leadership behaviours
- Inspireothers into action with their communication style
- Leadtransformational teams through coaching to maximise performance
- Leadthrough change, with a focus on the right retail strategic actions
- Delegateeffectively to create high performing teams
- Leadrapid business innovation
WORKSHOP 3 TALENT ACQUISITION AND RETENTION
In times of recovery, global trends show that more and more employees are open to, or actively looking for jobs outside of their companies. Employee retention is now more important than ever. In 2012, SHRM highlighted that organisations with formal recognition and retention programmes experience 51% greater employee retention. Formal employee retention and recognition schemes also play a great role in improving employee engagement, and highly engaged employees are likely to put in 57% more discretionary effort than disengaged employees, leading to higher business performance.
- An overview on employee engagement and retention strategies
- Engagementand motivation
- Factorsinfluencing employee engagement and retention (including GCC specifics)
- TheEmployee Value Proposition
- Implementation aspects
- Project support
- Elements for design